ENVISION YOUR FUTURE JOB
We are looking for passionate and motivated, curious and entrepreneurial talents to join us at our Milan Headquarter, one of the most attractive fashion capitals in the world.
As Brand Management Intern you will experience what is it like to work for one of the most recognized and iconic brands in the world. You will have the chance to give your contribution in launching new Marketing campaigns, from ideation to implementation, being involved from Day 1 in exciting projects aimed at continuously enhancing Luxottica's presence in the word.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with different teams like Product, Visual Merchandising and PR for daily activities, as well as getting exposure to the E-commerce and Digital teams for visibility plans implementation.
Here some of the responsibilities you will have:
- You will provide weekly and monthly business analysis of category trends, consumption, competitive brands, production and inventory management. You will help develop appropriate business plans by analysing business segments, targets or other opportunities.
- You will prepare ad hoc summary documentation to expose to your manager and team with your analysis, providing insights and suggestions.
- You will support the coordination of the shipments, learning how the Logistic Management is important to make sure that our products are always ready for our customers.
- Teamwork is key. You will be collaborating with internal and external resources, including agency partners, to develop effective & impactful plans.
PORTRAIT OF A PERFECT CANDIDATE
You know you are a Luxottican when you recognize yourself in our 4 characteristics (imaginative, passionate, entrepreneurial, simple and fast) and:
- You do not see problems, you just see solutions
- You love challenges and you take your responsibility seriously
- You are a great performer with an excellent academic path. Indeed, have a high GPA and of course this is written in your CV!
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated in a Master’s level degree study (we are not considering more than one year of experience post graduation)
- You are a quantitative analysis lover, a true Excel addict
- You believe that without your team nothing is possible
Did you work or study abroad? This is great!
Fluent English and… What other languages do you know?
You can’t survive without your Ray-Bans, and Oakley, and Vogue, and Persol… WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW? No matter where you work in the Luxottica world, you can really make an impact. This position will be located at our Headquarter in Milan. This is a 6 months paid internship that will start in few weeks, and which will require full-time commitment. Are you ready for this challenge? If yes, we are waiting for you.