Why an Accenture internship? Because you want to test yourself in the field and find a direction for your future, participating in projects that will transform our customers’ business. Start your career with us, supported by colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
Stage Capability Network
Our opportunities are dedicated to students or undergraduates who want a curricular (such as a thesis) or extracurricular internship.
An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your technology and innovation career. You will express your talent within a team of professionals, enriching yourself with new skills through training, and interfacing with those who followed this path before you.
- You will take part in international Capability Network projects, using an analytical-quantitative data approach to define and implement strategic solutions for our customers.
- You will learn to analyse and use Big Data to develop new digital processes and improve technological infrastructures.
- You will acquire solid expertise in using management and analytical solutions (Anaplan, Tagetik, SAP Analytics Cloud, Powersim) for effective business planning
- You will turn your strategies into reality, enabling the digital process and technological changes to support the CFO department (Digital Finance area).
- You will learn how to use data and analytics to provide high value-added consulting solutions (Data Driven Consulting area)
- You will use emerging automation technologies to develop innovative solutions (Robotic Process Automation area)
- You will redesign employee experience processes (Talent and Organisation area)
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you’re passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
- You are about to graduate in Management Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or Economics with a technical or Business Administration focus.
- You are fascinated by the latest technological innovations
- You have a dynamic approach and are interested in dealing with international settings
- You speak English well, and express yourself naturally
- You value uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.