Talent Acquisition Analyst
At Accenture, we are always looking for the best talents to start the adventure!
Join ourTalent Acquisition Teamand enjoy networking with students, fresh graduates and experts in cutting edge technologies. You will identify, approach and secure the best talents, promoting Accenture as a top-notch innovation hub.
We have different opportunities,from sourcing and employer branding to recruiting: based on your interest, you will find the best fit for you. According to your role, you could run some of the following activities:
- Understand candidates behavior and needs
- Execute innovative sourcing and branding initiatives (i.e. on-campus and in-company events, social media coverage, gamification)
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process, from CV screening to onboarding
- Develop multi-media activities to attract and cultivate outstanding candidates
- Boost an impeccable candidate experience, from the very first touchpoint
- Make sure business is always aligned on the entire recruitment process
- Improve the recruitment process, using data
What makes the difference
1-3 years previous experience in recruitment, both in Consultancy or fast-paced HR Company Department
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic team player
- Being eager to constantly learn about HR, digital and tech trends
- Graduate, proficient in English and Italian
- Problem solving and critical thinking attitude
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the Office suite (especially Outlook, Excel and Power Point)
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported byexcellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and astructured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognisedworking methodthat will transform you into a first-class professional. You will managecomplex and challenging projectswithin an international environment, working in an unrivalledglobal networkof experts.Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
OurInclusion & Diversity strategyaims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates inprotected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go tohttps://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.