Internship Channel Strategy
Vodafone Internship Program is a development path dedicated to both Bachelor and Master’s students, which allows you to spend 6 months of as an active member in one of our teams.
After this experience, you will be able to relay complex information in a simple, clear and concise way to senior management. You will gain independence in performing the tasks assigned, setting priorities and achieving yours goals. It includes also the opportunity to work on a project that could be the topic of your final dissertation.
The Internship Program may be just the first step of you career in Vodafone. In fact, it will allow you to be part of the selection process for our Discover Program.
Role purpose: the intern will support the Vodafone business distribution channels strategy on all B2B segments.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
• Support the analysis and evaluation of the cost of Vodafone Business's distribution channels
• Support in monitoring the sales performance of the channels;
• Analysis of the remuneration schemes for indirect distribution channels
• Support in preparing the communication towards external partners
• Support the definition of incentive systems for the direct sales force
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for students or recent graduate in engineering or economics, with a keen sense of intrigue, a desire to fix anything and everything, great communication and team-working skills and a passion for making the experience of our customers the best in the business.
To join our Internship Program our qualifying requirements are:
• Confident in speaking in public/Storytelling (e.g. lead presentations)
• International Mindset;
• Analytic thinking & Problem solving;
• Strong pro-activity;
• Proficient both in Italian and in English;
• Excellent analytical mind-set, high attention to detail and desire to make improvements;
• Enthusiasm and motivation, fast learner and team player;
• Willingness to learn and teamwork through agile methodology
• Strong confidence with budget and planning analysis
• Ability to design and defend a Business Case within a complex stakeholders audience
• Strong communications skills, comfortable interfacing with different audiences of varied levels of seniority