For our plant located in Ancona we are looking for a researcher to join our Pharmacology Unit involved in the scientific support to the development of new formulations of well-known active ingredients and life cycle management of the main Angelini molecules and products (Pharma and non-Pharma).
He/She be running of the following activities:
- design and carry out experimental pharmacogical studies (vitro/vivo)
- support the setting un of scientific documentation for regulatory purpose
- write presentation/paper to support scientific profile of Angelini molecules and products
- Scientific degree or post doc in biological field with strong knowledge in neuropharmacology
- experience (1-2 years at pharmaceutical company or Academia) in pharmacological in vitro and in vivo experiments and analysis and interpretation of literature/experimental data
- fluent in English
We offer a fixed-term contract for 12 months.