IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are currently looking for interns to join our Consulting Team within Services Division.
As an intern with IQVIA Consulting Team, the candidate will be involved, under supervision, in development and delivery of consulting projects by:
> conducting desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources
> performing quantitative analyses to aid development of recommendations
> supporting project team for the preparation, execution and follow up of client workshops taking responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables
> proactively developing knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies acquiring deep knowledge of IQVIA proprietary data sources
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- MSc graduate in Economics, Management or Engineering with strong record of academic achievement
- Ability to analyze complex data, draw conclusions and succinctly summarize recommendations
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: strong skills in working with Excel spreadsheets and creating presentations with Power Point
- Proficiency both in English and Italian
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good planning, time-management and organisational skills
- Ability to work on a team
- Keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve
- Interest in lifescience/pharmaceutical world!
Benefits: Internship grant and lunch vouchers.