Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the leading major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 65 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2018. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 21,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com http://www.whirlpoolcorp.com/ or find us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/Whirlpool-Corporation and Twitter https://twitter.com/WhirlpoolCorp.
We have very exciting Internship positions in our Consumer Service department. As an Intern you will join Marketing and Business Development team and you will make a real impact on the following business projects:
- Launch and development on Warranty Extension Projects
- Launch and development of projects regarding field interventions and brands' websites
- Successful B2B business development in Iberia
- Identification of key points and evolution perspectives of Spares Business
- Simplification of flow process vs our customers and suppliers in trade marketing and communication activities
You will play a critical role in our sales, market and competitor analysis while managing marketing budget and defining communication strategy on digital space.
Let’s talk about you!
Whirlpool EMEA is the place where moments matter, and so do people. We care about our people and we are continuously seeking to assist them in their development just as we are committed to go the extra mile for our customers.
- a Master’s Degree student?
- a proficient English speaker, maybe with some international experience?
- a flexible and curious team player who shares our values and drive for innovation?
If you checked all the boxes, we want to meet you!
Whirlpool EMEA is continuously looking for people like you to make our team stronger and more innovative. We truly believe in the power of young, diverse and self driven individuals and in the value of their c
ontribution to our success.
Further Information From developing to executing and tracking all our product marketing plan, you can expect to gain so much more than a 6 months internship:
- great business exposure and hands-on experience
- full accountability of your own project
- constant support and interaction with our managers
- competitive reimbursement
- free company canteen on workdays
- smart, open space and hi tech office environment
- the opportunity to work into the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world.