Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE:WHR) is the world’s leading major home appliance company, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 92,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2017. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) it has approximately 22,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries and manufacturing sites in seven countries. Whirlpool EMEA is an operating segment of Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corp.’s EMEA Headquarters are located in Pero (MI), Italy. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com or find us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Medium.
- a Master’s Degree student/new graduate with above average academic results?
- a proficient English speaker, maybe with some international experience?
- a flexible and curious team player who shares our values and drive for innovation?
If you checked all the boxes, we want to hear from you!
Whirlpool EMEA is continuously looking for people like you to make our team stronger and more innovative. We truly believe in the power of young, diverse and self driven individuals and in the value of their contribution to our success.
The intern will join the WPS (Whirlpool Production System) Team in our Cassinetta (VA) or Melano (AN) plant and she/he will be accountable for:
- taking part to the creation and development of different projects (Kaizens)
- supporting the Plant Pillar Leaders (in particular Workplace Organization, Logistics and Customer Service and Quality Control) in the journey towards the II WCM (World Class Manufacturing) Plant Audit
- taking part and than lead WCM workshops and trainings
supporting the Plant Leaders in the involvement of the organization within the WPS Evolution Transformation Journey.
You can expect to gain so much more than a 6 months internship:
- great business exposure and hands-on experience
- full accountability of your own project
- constant support and interaction with our managers
- competitive reimbursement
- free company canteen on workdays
- smart, open space and hi tech office environment
- the opportunity to work into the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world.