Campari Group is a major player in the global spirits industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, spreading across Global, Regional and Local priorities. Global Priorities, the Group’s key focus, include Aperol, Appleton Estate, Campari, SKYY, Wild Turkey and Grand Marnier. The Group was founded in 1860 and today is the sixth-largest player worldwide in the premium spirits industry. It has a global distribution reach, trading in over 190 nations around the world with leading positions in Europe and the Americas. The Group’s growth strategy aims to combine organic growth through strong brand building and external growth via selective acquisitions of brands and businesses.
Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Campari Group owns 18 plants worldwide and has its own distribution network in 20 countries. The Group employs approximately 4,000 people.
- 4000 Camparistas Globally
- 59 Nationalities
- 42% of new hires are women
- 83% Camparistas saying that taking everything into account, this is a great place to work
- €3.5 MLN invested in training
> Why work in Campari Group
Our Signature Mix
- We are transforming a captivating legacy into lasting future success.
- We are passionate achievers because we enjoy our journey.
- We are welcoming by nature and build genuine relationships.
- We are small enough to bring a personal touch.
- We are big enough to take on the world.
Bring Your Twist!
At Campari you’ll find a mix of contrasting flavors: diverse people, enriching experiences & varied opportunities. We’re in the business of mixing things up, motivated bypassion for our iconic brands.