ROME: JUNE 12th 2017
10 Months: 6 months classroom and 4 months internship
Technical and managerial skills to build a career in digital marketing strategies, brand management, communication and international markets.
GOALS AND PROFESSIONAL OPENINGS
Our Master in International Marketing & Digital Strategy provides technical and managerial skills to build a career in digital marketing strategies and international development in companies competing in the global marketplace.
It provides students with opportunities to learn from recognized and experienced managers and professionals, as well as to intern in important companies and develop a lasting network in the field.
The previous 27 Italian editions of this Master guarantee consolidated experience and relationships with global brands.
At the end of the course the main areas of placement are multinational companies, web communication agencies, Media Centers, consultancy firms.
The Master is designed for young graduates and final year graduating students interested in building a career in marketing, social media, digital strategies.
The course is taught entirely in English.
DURATION AND STRUCTURE
10 Months: 6 months of full time classroom and 4 months of internship
The Master requires full time compulsory attendance.
The program begins on November 28th 2016 and is organized in two phases:
• theory and practice for a period of 120 days in classroom and workshops (courses are held from Monday to Friday)
• hands-on experience through a 4 month internship in important companies or consultancies.
The program is divided into the following modules:
• Basic tools: fundamentals of Economics, Marketing and Tech
• Marketing and communication tools
• Digital marketing and digital strategy
• International markets and marketing
• The new made in Italy: innovation and digital start up
The course also includes some special activities:
• Company Visits: visit globally renowned Italian organizations which have developed successful international strategies
• Digital Marketing Project Work: work on real business challenges submitted by managers and professionals
• Self Marketing and Personal Branding: strengthen and develop managerial competences
• Master Blog: manage the Master blog with the direct supervision of the Scientific Committee
The internship is an important added value of the Master and allows participants to enter the world of work complexity with solid professional tools.
During classroom period, each participant is supported to identify his/her capacities and career opportunities through individual career coaching and mock job interviews.
More than 95% of our students are employed after the internship.
The Master has a closed number and involves a selection process.
Please, fill in the online form to submit your application. After a preliminary screening, candidates will be contacted to start the selection process.
24 ORE Business School grants partial or full cost scholarships to the most deserving candidates
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: