The tasks required to the resource will be:
- Develop, align and communicate an on-board marketing platform that reinforces the Costa brand so as to achieve and/or exceed objectives for the established cruise program targets as well as contributing to the overall guest satisfaction.
- Works with Corporate Marketing, Guest Experience & Onboard Revenue Departments to optimize the effectiveness and presentation of onboard revenue marketing programs and materials in accordance with the Company’s visual and merchandising brand standards.
- Lead, manage and develop effective and efficient marketing touch points and communication channels (print collateral, mobile, video and digital) throughout the on board guest journey from in-cabin to public environments. Maintain ultimate accountability for graphic and visual brand standard compliance and ongoing content management training.
- Coordinate, edit, align, and, as required, develop meaningful and relevant content for all revenue generating departments and concessionaires in support of daily on board sales performance and cohesive (multi-lingual) brand messaging.
- Responsible for managing the content management system(s) for mobile communications (push messaging), digital signage and off-line print. Responsible for making sure TV programming is aligned with overall on board engagement strategy.
- Ensures that all onboard revenue potential is fully realized without compromising Costa’s brand positioning and perception. Manages compliance of corporate revenue policies and procedures within the onboard revenue generating departments.
Per candidarti a questo annuncio, incontra Costa Crociere il 4 aprile a Milano presso Palazzo delle Stelline durante l'International Career Day!