MSX Ricerca e Selezione, an MSX International Group company, is a recruiting and selection firm appointed by the Italian Welfare authorities (see license N° G811S0011289) supporting, as business partner, MSXI and all the players in the automotive business segment (OEM, NCS, Dealer and other) in identifying and developing talented people.
As Sr professionals in Human Resources we leverage our professional network as well as MSX International global network and organization to execute Recruiting and Selection, Orientation & Assessment Centre, Development plan designing activities.
We are proud of our experience and automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information that will help you to boost your company's efficiency and profits.
MSX International Group is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry making business in more than 80 countries. MSXI’s deep industry expertise combined with advanced data analytics and custom software solutions improve the performance of automotive dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
To learn more about MSXI, please visit www.msxi.com
We are currently looking for a
“CAR DEALERS CHANNEL FIELD SALES CONSULTANT”
Area North West Italy (Valle d’Aosta, Piemonte, Liguria, Lombardia).
Purpose of the Position
The Car Dealers Channel Field Sales Consultant has to contribute to the strategic planning implementation achieving assigned sales objectives through a continuous management and support of the dealers. This is a role of a Sales Rep/Account Manager for Area North West Italy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Presenting and promoting marketing campaigns to the dealerships of different Automotive National sales Company according to the Central Billing Process;
• Taking care of Dealership’s Aftersales dept. in terms of technical and product updates, ensuring periodic visits and taking actions for basic requests/problems;
• Forecasting – Objectives achievement, Project cost saving, Stakeholders satisfaction & collaboration - Meeting deadlines;
• Relationship with National Sales Company’s Managers & Dealership’s Managers;
• roactive Action Plans to achieve objectives – monthly & weekly planning.
Education, Competencies and Experience required
• Degree certificate is a must;
• Minimum 4 years working within the automotive industry as sales person;
• Experience of communicating and building relationships at all levels;
• Italian language native; English language fluent.
Field - North West Italy (Valle d’Aosta, Piedmont, Liguria, Lombardy).
MSX International is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive a direct reply.
Personal data treatment abides with the applicable European regulations.