Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Employer Branding and Talent Engagement Specialist
Join our Employer Branding and Talent Engagement team, within the Talent Acquisition in Italy, and enjoy networking with smart candidates. You will monitor the talent market, with a deep focus on digital and tech areas, and promote Accenture brand to engage the right people.
With a focus on talent sourcing, campus and channel management strategy, you will be responsible for end-to-end projects development and will bring your ideas to life, with a data-driven approach, working closely with HR, marketing and recruitment team on the following activities:
- Plan social media campaigns (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube) to leverage our talent pools
- Create and share engaging content (copy, photo, video) to improve our relationship with different talent targets
- Organize and take part at University events, coordinating recruiters and brand ambassadors
- Manage elite on Campus events and leadership programs
- Nurture our candidates through engaging CRM activities
- Boost a unique candidate experience, from the very first touchpoint
- Monitor and update KPIs scorecards
- Advise on innovative and engaging experience, both offline and online
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions, this is your chance! To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have at least 2 years of previous experience in employer branding, HR, marketing or communications
- You are interested in digital, tech and HR transformation trends
- You are not scared by learning new digital tools: a real social media master
- You have the ability and skills to manage projects
- Your knowledge of Suite Adobe (mainly Photoshop) will be considered a plus
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer