WHY WAIT FOR CHANGE WHEN YOU CAN BE PART OF IT?
Bring your passion and talent in Accenture and discover a solid, structured organization where working with the world's best teams and sharing ideas will enable you to build business models and application solutions that can change the way we think, live and work.
EMPLOYER BANDING INTERN
Degree in Humanities, Economics, Communication, Marketing, Media or HR
What you will do
Unleash your talent and bring new ideas at Accenture!
Join our Sourcing and Channel Management Team, within the Talent Acquisition team in Italy, and enjoy networking with smart candidates. You will understand the talent market, with a deep focus on digital and tech areas, and will promote Accenture brand to engage the right people.
You will learn while working closely with the recruitment team and supporting on the following activities:
- Plan and deliver employer branding activities (i.e. University and networking events)
- CVs screening for special events
- Boost an impeccable candidate experience, from the very first touchpoint
- Create and share engaging content, to improve our relationship with different target
- Data mining to improve the sourcing process
- Share best practice and talent-pools with recruiting teams
- Networking with potential candidates, using also social media channels
Who you are
- Master’s Degree in Humanities, Economics, Communication, Marketing, Media or HR
- Positive attitude and enthusiastic team player
- Interested in HR, digital and tech trends
- Problem solving, analytical and critical thinking attitude
- Social media master and don’t be scared about numbers
- Proficient in English and Italian
- Young, friendly and dynamic environment
- An accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace
- Fast-moving company, where is worthy to start your career in HR
- The chance to manage complex and challenging projects
- Unrivalled global network of experts
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.