Within the Quality Air Solutions Engineering department we have a vacancy for a test engineer within the team responsible for the design of gas generators, membrane dryers and oxygen boosters.
As a test engineer you are responsible for the test procedure of internally developed prototypes. Basic research into components, possibly in collaboration with the technical laboratories, the efficient planning of the test set-up, sharing knowledge with other test engineers and the continuous updating and / or renewal of test procedures are part of the range of tasks.
You report to the Team Leader Engineering.
You are responsible for:
- Realizing test setups in consultation with designers and project team members
- The management of specific test setups and safety around the setup
- The execution of various functional tests and measurements on prototype units and components
- Evaluating, analyzing and reporting the test results
- The efficient planning and organizing of the foreseen tests
- Suggest and develop improvements in terms of performance, quality, reliability and safety of our machines.
- Proposing improvements to test infrastructure, test processes and procedures
- Expansion of the lab infrastructure in cooperation with the team leader
Here you work closely with the electrical mechanics (fitters), who supports you by giving assignments and instructions, guiding and training, this during the assembly of the test object, the construction of the test set-up, the application of the measuring points, ...
-You have a great affinity and practical experience with technology, mechanics and electricity
-You have a good knowledge of measurement techniques
-You have experience and can work fluently MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
-You write / speak fluent English
You have a Master in Engineering degree
-Safety: You work actively to maintain a safe working environment and safety awareness
-Customer-friendliness: you come to agreements with customers
- Leadership: you build trust
- Self-reliance: you show efficiency and adapt / respond to change
-Planning and execution: you are result-oriented and follow instructions / procedures
-Professionality: you apply and share expertise and technology
-Innovative and solution-oriented: you analyze and use common sense, you are a creative problem solver
-Communication: you communicate effectively
-Interaction: you work in a team