MSX Ricerca e Selezione, an MSX International Group company, is a recruiting and selection firm appointed by the Italian Welfare authorities (see license N° G811S0011289) supporting, as business partner, MSXI and all the players in the automotive business segment (OEM, NCS, Dealer and other) in identifying and developing talented people.
As Sr professionals in Human Resources we leverage our professional network as well as MSX International global network and organization to execute Recruiting and Selection, Orientation & Assessment Centre, Development plan designing activities.
We are proud of our experience and automotive best practices, the state-of-the-art technology and the in-depth information that will help you to boost your company's efficiency and profits.
MSX International Group is the leading global provider of outsourced business solutions for the automotive industry making business in more than 80 countries. MSXI’s deep industry expertise combined with advanced data analytics and custom software solutions improve the performance of automotive dealership networks by increasing revenue, reducing cost, and enhancing customer satisfaction.
To learn more about MSXI, please visit www.msxi.com
We are currently looking for a:
“Automotive Warranty Assessor”
Purpose of the role
The main purpose is the review and assessment of all warranty claims according to OEM policies and current technical procedures.
Responsible for the evaluation and assessment of all warranty claims, checking their correct allocations into the appropriate channels, you will use your own technical experience and initiative to assess the appropriate warranty response that will be tracked into a specific database.
You will be responsible for reviewing all claims for coding accuracy, ensuring that repairs carried out are compliant with customer reported faults and performed in accordance with the brand technical standards, spare parts, pricing, and labor timings.
You will satisfactorily resolve dealer and workshop enquiries utilizing e-mail and telephone communication, corresponding professionally and proficiently with dealers and Brand Management, regarding the clarification and justification of claim evaluations and amendments.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage day by day warranty claims and/or pre-approval according with daily workload;
• Verify warranty policies and procedures application;
• Check claims integrity;
• Check claims correctness according with Customer systems;
• Address claims control according with Dealer behavior and deficiency;
• Self-assessment on managed cases on weekly basis;
• Communicate with Customer about cases in analysis;
• KPI results reporting.
Competencies Knowledge and Skills required:
• Delivery accuracy;
• Knowledge of warranty terms and rules;
• Knowledge of workshops’ processes;
• Knowledge of diagnosis operations (both mechanical and electronic);
• Knowledge of operations’ cycles;
• Knowledge of technical support material (tech manuals, Service News, Campaigns);
• Ability to inter-relate with Customer Management and colleagues;
• Excellent verbal and written communications;
• Excellent ability to work with cross functional teams;
• Initiative and independence;
• Results orientation;
• Aptitude for problem solving;
• Ability to process and deficiency mapping.
Education and Experience required:
• Engineer bachelor’s degree or Technical certificate;
• Languages skills: Italian, English is a must.
MSX RICERCA E SELEZIONE
Via P. F. Calvi, 3
00071 Pomezia (Roma)
Tel: 06 877 67 236
Fax: 06 912 51 113
MSX International is an equal opportunity employer and positively commits to build a truly diverse workforce.
Only shortlisted candidates will receive a direct reply.
Personal data treatment abides with the applicable European regulations